Star wars: forced prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dark jedi artifact/subplot idea

Go down

dark jedi artifact/subplot idea Empty dark jedi artifact/subplot idea

Post by Gamemaster Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:34 am

So the grey jedi artifact that I want to bring ingo the game is a custom sith scroll called "scroll of vur' tepe" vur tepe was one of the first jed'ai masters about 7k years prior to this rp. He invented a force saber. It was the precursor to the photon saber and then the lightsaber. His basic method for making these weapons was he would take a hunk of pure metal, usually durasteel and he would meditate on the metal as it was slowly heated and melted down. This would create a force infused alloy. That alloy made the metal for the blades of the forcesaber. This would leave the blade sharper and much stronger than a normal. It would also leave the metal infused with a force aura that reflected the maker. The aura differed in color and manifestation. Sometimes looking like lightning at other times it would be a calm blue haze. Qhen he finished construction of the weapons he would use the force to assemble the blade a hilt and a attuned force crystal. This would strengthen the users connection to the blade like a focusing crystal on a light saber. These blades were cool in the fact that they didbt lose their connection to the force so one made by me could be used by derrick or even a non force sensitice user. I want the scroll to be able to infuse metal with the force like in the force saber.

How it ties into the story line.

Jean who will be my xharacters apprentice (while i am still a member of the jedi order. He will be a jedi shadow and only answers to masters. Ill send him on a mission to recover these scrolls form republic archeologist. However ill tell him that it is actually a sale between the exchange and sith. His mission is to eliminate threats and recover scrolls. My character will also feed the info to the exchange who in turn will alert derricks character of the sale. Derrick and james both show up to the republic dock. They fight and kill the innocents. I show up derrick runs off . I disarm jean and kick his ass. From there i meet with the republic and spin lies explaining that the jedi want the scrolls to keep the republic weak. And with weapons made from this material the republic will have no need for the jedi. Afer jeans and derricks mass murder they will believe me and send a strike on the jedi order. Ill lead the strike. Kill off all the masters except for anjel. And take over the jedi temple on coruscant with the promis to the republic that my order will be 100% at the disposal of the republic. Ill keep my scoll and boom

Gamemaster
Admin

Character sheet
Hp::
dark jedi artifact/subplot idea Left_bar_bleue1500/1500dark jedi artifact/subplot idea Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Force points::
dark jedi artifact/subplot idea Left_bar_bleue600/600dark jedi artifact/subplot idea Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Stats:
Statsstat points:stat points:
strengthstrength135
defencedefence90
speedspeed130
wisdomwisdom90
awarenessawareness130

https://forcedprophecy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

dark jedi artifact/subplot idea Empty Re: dark jedi artifact/subplot idea

Post by Gamemaster Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:38 am

Btw. Anjel cuts off my arm during the jedi temple raid and i use the force alloy to craft myself a robot arm. Booooom.

Gamemaster
Admin

Character sheet
Hp::
dark jedi artifact/subplot idea Left_bar_bleue1500/1500dark jedi artifact/subplot idea Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Force points::
dark jedi artifact/subplot idea Left_bar_bleue600/600dark jedi artifact/subplot idea Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Stats:
Statsstat points:stat points:
strengthstrength135
defencedefence90
speedspeed130
wisdomwisdom90
awarenessawareness130

https://forcedprophecy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum